TellAldi Survey is started by Aldi Grocery Store. Customers can enter the Aldi Customer Feedback Survey at www.tellaldi.us. For sharing their feedback in the TellAldi US Survey, customers will get a $100 Gift Card.
You will find steps to complete the TellAldi Survey below. We have also mentioned the eligibility criteria for Aldi Customer Feedback Survey. So let’s get on w of entering the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes.
4 Main Aspects Of TellAldi US Survey
- Aldi Survey can be accessed at www.tellaldi.us
- Steps to enter Tell Aldi Sweepstakes online
- Rules for completing Aldi Customer Survey
- And reward for sharing your opinions in TellAldi Survey
Tell Aldi Survey at www.tellaldi.us
|ALDI Customer Survey Name||Tell Aldi|
|Tell Aldi Survey Web Address||www.tellaldi.us|
|Tell Aldi Survey Reward||Aldi Gift Card Reward|
|Tell Aldi Customer Support||1200 N. Kirk Rd. Batavia, IL 60510|
4 Eligibility Guidelines For Aldi Survey
- TellAldi Survey is limited to the citizens of the US and UK
- Customers with age 18 or above can take part in the survey
- Employees of Aldi Supermarket are not allowed to enter Tell Aldi Sweepstakes
- And you can use your Aldi purchase receipt to complete TellAldi US Survey
5 Essentials You Must Have To Enter Tell Aldi Sweepstakes
- Aldi Supermarket purchase receipt
- Access to an internet connection
- Usable PC, Tablet, or Smartphone
- And Aldi Customer Feedback Survey URL
How to Take TellAldi Survey?
Follow these steps to complete Aldi Customer Feedback Survey.
- To begin with, you need to access the Aldi Survey website at www.tellaldi.us and choose your preferred language. Now enter the required details on the TellAldi US Survey page. You will find the necessary information on your Aldi Supermarket purchase receipt.
- Now you need to share your feedback in the Tell Aldi Survey by choosing from the given options. Questions in the Aldi Customer Feedback Survey will be based on your previous visit to the Grocery Store. So answer then while keeping that in mind.
- Lastly, you will be asked to provide some personal information to enter the Tell Aldi Sweepstakes and get a chance to win a $100 Gift Card. After that, submit the Aldi Survey, and you are done.
Aldi is the brand name shared by two different German multinational family-owned cheap grocery businesses with over 10,000 locations spread over 20 other countries. When the Albrecht brothers took over their mother’s business in Essen in 1946, this was the beginning of the chain that would bear their names.
In 1960, the company was split into two distinct sections, which would subsequently be known as Aldi Nord and Aldi Süd. Their respective headquarters are located in Essen and Mülheim, respectively.
- PandoraListens Survey
- KrogerFeedback Sweepstakes
- MyBKExperience Feedback
- McDVoice Survey
- Tellthebell Survey
Aldi Store Survey Contact Details
Contact Aldi Customer Service if you have any questions related to TellAldi US Survey. You can use the contact information listed below.
- Aldi Customer Service: 0800 042 0800